Bueno, More Bueno
Enjoy the versatility of Tajin Clasico Seasoning on your favorite food. Made with a unique blend of mild chili peppers, lime, and sea salt, our Tajin powder seasoning enhances the flavor of food and turns them into something extraordinary. It delivers the right amount of “zing”, an extra pop of flavor to almost any dish. There is no need to worry about the heat because our blend ensures that the sensation will be more flavorful rather than hot. Sprinkle Tajin seasoning on fruits, veggies, salads, frozen bars, casseroles, and even drinks. Use as a beef rub or as poultry seasoning and taste the difference. ¡Bueno!
Tajin is a unique seasoning made with a simple blend of mild chili peppers, lime, and sea salt. Discover just how much tastier fruits and vegetables are after a sprinkling of Tajin Clasico seasoning. Fruits like oranges, watermelon, mangoes, avocados and pineapples pair perfectly with the saltiness of Tajin salt. Vegetables like corn on the cob, potatoes, and carrots will become instant family favorites. Try it as chicken fajita seasoning, taco seasoning, popcorn seasoning salt, or add it to your favorite Mexican soup dishes. We think everything tastes better with a sprinkle or two of Tajin!
Tajin Clasico Seasoning with Lime, 9 Ounces
- Tajin seasoning made with a unique blend of 100% natural chili peppers, lime, and sea salt
- Adds another layer of flavor with just the right amount of heat
- Comes in a convenient bottle with a flip-top opening
- 9-ounce shaker is the ideal choice to share tasty and fun moments with your family
- Add to meat, poultry, and seafood for more flavor
- Sprinkle Tajin on fruit, veggies, salads, and even your favorite drinks
- Non-GMO, Kosher, and contains no artificial colors or flavors
- Does not contain allergens such as milk, seafood, soy, wheat, egg, or nuts
Tajin Shrimp and Pineapple Ceviche Recipe
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 1/2 cucumber, diced small
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 2 tablespoons Tajin Clasico Seasoning
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- Begin by chopping shrimp into small bite-size pieces. Place the shrimp in a large non-metallic bowl, toss with Tajin, cover, and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Pour lime juice over shrimp and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Add cubed pineapple, onion, cucumber, cilantro, jalapeno, and pineapple juice, mix to incorporate.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.